Features: Sturdy Metal Legs, High Resiliency Foam on Rigid Panels (No Springs to Sag or Break), and Extremely Durable
48″ Long, 36″ High, 21.5″ Deep, 19″ Seat Height.
48″ Long, 36″ High, 40″ Deep, 19″ Seat Height
High Back Single Booth
48″ Long, 42″ High, 21.5″ Deep, 19″ Seat Height.
High Back Double Booth
48″ Long, 42″ High, 40″ Deep, 19″ Seat Height
Place single booths together to create a wall bench!
- New Wave Booths proudly manufactures restaurant booths here in the United States of America.
- They are designed to withstand the abuses of commercial use.
- The plywood seat frames are constructed with large solid wood glue blocks making them rock solid.
- In place of springs an OSB panel is used since springs seem to always sag over time.
- High resiliency foam is used in the seats and backs for longevity and comfort.
- They are expertly upholstered using 26 ounce woven polyester rayon backed vinyl.
- The backs are also assembled with large glue blocks and in place of flimsy paperboard OSB panels are used.
- The legs are made of thick steel tubing with a durable Black finish.
- Non-marring ABS plastic floor glides are used and work well with all floors (tile, laminate, wood and carpet).
- Steel legs unlike upholstered bases allow for cleaning under the booths.
- Mops and vacuums cause damage to upholstered bases but, painted steel legs are extremely durable.
- The booths assemble easily with nuts and bolts there are no wood screws to install.